Tuesday 14 February 2012

New to this...#4

Wow... I've just been setting up my new twitter account; @GoatDodders , so please follow me! I've only done a few tweets so far, but I've started to follow some of my favourite people..lol. And I've put the word out to a few of my close friends about this blog, fingers-crossed they will join in the fun... or at least be able to laugh (at me) too!


I'm open to any constructive criticism you may want to share with me about the look of my blog and I will appreciate it. I have included a 'Video-Bar' at the bottom of this page - this is where I'll be putting up some informational videos about - Transverse Myelitis. 

Also, I would love to do a; -series of video-clip like clips; introduction - a welcome to my world - this is me doing ? clips; so, when I figure out how to do that camera thing ? burnout out - I'll put them up. Ok, so I think I've said what I needed to for now... back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment