Thursday 1 March 2012

New to this...#5

It's amazing when good friends get together, even if it is only by the telephone, oh there I go again, giving away my age! ...Talking on the telephone - for 108-minutes, no less!.. See, I can talk (my butt-off), when a buddy is on the other end of the line...

I've been talking with Louise - a fellow TM'er-[for 7-8 years I think]. She's been like a rock to me. We can talk about (TM) things; pain-levels; treatments old and new; our own progress - on a day-to-day level. In hindsight, having someone there to listen to you - when all the 'bad-stuff' has been happening to your body [still, after months and years].


It's also a great help to know that there is a person out there - going through the-same-traumatic-symptoms. I know that's why I started this blog...hopefully I could put someone at ease through sharing-my-life 'online'...My ups-and-downs; good-days-and-bad-days; my issues; my feelings.

I have updated the [top-tab] link to 'Great News' with a piece of relief that will assist those of us in QLD...please click the tab to read on... Another bit of news; I'm in the final stages of my Facebook-Page; it will be linked to this blog too! ..back soon, oh and please be a 'bloody-wishful-thinking' person - it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment