Sunday 6 May 2012

I don't know U, but U inspire me...

I don't know you, but you inspire me...I follow this blog-[see link below]. This is a story about a woman that has a fighting-spirit, a love for life. She has TM too! This is her story, as told by her daughter, [Jaclyn] in a blog called; I wear blue [click on the link below to see her story] The Best Mom on Wheels

Jaclyn Allmon at I Wear Blue - 1 day ago
Christopher Reeve Foundation has announced the 10 finalists for the 2012 Best Mom on Wheels competition. All women are so very deserving of this award. Please take a moment to view the finalists and VOTE for the story that inspires you the most. For me, my vote goes to my mom, Jan Allmon, a finalist in the competition!! Way to go mom. You are the BEST!!! (Watch a video about my mom)...just click on the link above.

I wanted to say a few words about 'things or people' that inspire me! ...Ok, I don't know you, but you inspire me. I think I could probably come up with 50 or 100 things and people that I don't know, yet they inspire me and I'm definitely sure that's normal anyway, right? When you stop and think about it, there are things [and people] all around - for us to be inspired by! We just have to look. 

So, I get inspired by heaps of things...But, above all else my family inspire me the most of all - my three boy's and my beautiful wife ozjoe - they keep me sane... But then, what do I do when I'm inspired? Well, the stuff that makes my heart sing;
  • drawing and graphic designs
  • music listening - and playing [bass]
  • science-fiction - watching, reading
  • new technology ideas
  • astronomy - watching, wondering?
  • the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment