Wednesday 16 May 2012

TM-Day in OZ Tomorrow...17th May, 2012

I nearly forgot to mention it! Tomorrow is TM-Day in Australia, and we are celebrating it with an exciting get together in Brisvegas - at the Spinal-Injuries-Association HQ in Woollongabba. It should be 'awesomeness'...!!!
We will be having a couple of guest speakers-[not sure who?]..oh wait, I think one of the speakers is a Professor of Child-Psychology at the Childrens Hospital in Herston - and he's a recent survivor of TM too. So, I'm sure he will have some really interesting things to say...
I think we might also be having a 'hook-up' via satellite/skype or something like that - with somebody really interesting too!
Sorry I'm not being all that specific - I'll tell you all more about it tomorrow. Till then, then.

Have you been to a TM event in your area - recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment