Friday 10 August 2012

Curiosity Has Landed on MARS!

Weeee! So,it's been a month to the day since my last post.. Many reasons or excuses could be made, as to why. But they are all genuine ones, consigned to history. Just been dealing with it - getting on with life, because I have to look to the future. My future is bright - right..!

Anyway, I have to share my well-wishes with my readers and fellow bloggers out there. The news that NASA's "Curiosity-Rover" has landed safely, on Mars. This is amazing - to think that for 7-minutes-of-Terror', nobody knew-(if the Lander was "alive or dead". Those brief moments when the Rover was entering the atmosphere of Mars, from 1.the friction-of-deceleration; 2.the parachute-opening; 3.the slowing-down from 30,000kph-[17,000mph]-to 320kph-[200mph]; 4. the separation of the heat-shield; 5. the chute-separation; 6. the activation of the 'sky-crane' rocket-engines; 7. the "Touchdown" of 'Curiosity' on the surface of the Planet-MARS!!



Relive the nail-biting terror and joy as NASA's Curiosity rover successfully lands on Mars the evening of Aug. 5 PDT (morning of Aug. 6 EDT).

No comments:

Post a Comment